Breaking News

Yemi Solade replies lady who claims he asked her for sex


Nollywood actr Yemi Solade has replied the lady who claimed he asked her for sex in exchange for a movie role.

Yemi, who is married with kids, said the lady was only after cheap publicity.

check this out

I congratulate the new CELEBRITY on the bloc! Her intentions would be her undoing. The Cocoyam leaves had had water within before the rainy season. I wish her all the best. I thank you guys who know one or two things on how we work. I live on Gowon Estate, Egbeda.... Work all over the world 

and we are camped in hotels for the duration of work..... I need not dwell on this NUISANCE VALUE gist. This is NOT how Funke Akindele - Bello, Genevieve Nnaji, Omotola Jalade - Ekeinde and their likes got into public consciousness.... My dear sisters did the needful by training in film schools, acquiring film education and today the world celebrates them. I wish this Dolapo Lawal success in her new status.... Welcome to the world of CELEBS.... I hope the bloggers paid her handsomely.

No comments