Breaking News

Harvey Weinstein breaks silence on his wife's decision




Harvey Weinstein today said he 'encouraged' his wife, Georgina Chapman, 'to do what was in her heart' before she announced she was leaving the movie mogul .


Weinstein who is accused of sexual harassment by a string of women, said that he 'supports' her decision and hopes that after he undergoes therapy for sex addiction ,they can 'rebuild' their relationship.

Weinstein flew to Europe by private jet, where he will submit himself to a live-in facility in hopes of cleaning his act.

​In a statement by his spokesperson, Weinstein said:

'​I support her decision, I am in counseling and perhaps, when I am better, we can rebuild.' Over the last week, there has been a lot of pain for my family that I take responsibility for. I sat down with my wife Georgina, who I love more than anything, and we discussed what was best for our family.
'We discussed the possibility of a separation and I encouraged her to do what was in her heart. I understand, I love her and I love our children and hopefully, when I am better, I will be in their lives

No comments