Breaking News

physical challenged man who hustle for his family in lagos







A physically challenged man called Sani Labaran, also has a wife and two children who are in Zamfara with my parents. Mr sani labaran hustle for himself and his family by driving a tricycle a.k.a 'Keke Napep' and also by controlling traffic in Lagos. Despite his condition, the married father of two made a decision not to beg as some others do to survive



 Asides helping the community to manage the traffic, I also drive a Maruwa. It is not mine so I pay N1500 to the owner from the 3K or N3500 I make daily. What is left after fueling it is what I take home.






I dream of owning a Maruwa and be empowered someday. My name is Sani Labaran, my friends call me Sani Abacha. I am 35 years old and come from Gumi local government area of Zamfara.

No comments